• With Sealing Sleeves
• Safe Bolted Joint for Grate
• Heat Resistant Body
• To Direct Connection to the PVC Pipelines
• Manufacturing According To EN1253
• H 1,5: 1,5 KN Minimum Bearing Capacity
• Min. 6mm, Max. 15mm Grate Opening
• Between -20°C and +80°C Long Term Temperature Resistance
• Membrane Laminated Polyurethane Outlet
• Choices Until DN125
all the features of our product.
Drain® Roof Conventional Outlets are designed considering European standards, made of polyurethane and increased performance with the inflow hopper. Besides being environmentally friendly, these outlets are produced to be resistant to UV/infrared rays, well-known effects of environmental pollution, and shock and impact. There are certainly no air bubbles, gaps or tears in the outlets. The gravel grate on outlets has minimum 1,5 kN loading capacity. Outlets can resist between -20 °C and +80 °C. Sealing sleeves selected according to the roof cover are laminated to outlet can provide a perfect match with roof membrane.