• with Sealing Sleeves
• Safe Bolted Joint for Grate
• Heat Resistant Body
• To Direct Connection to PVC Pipelines
• Manufactured According To EN1253
• H 1,5: 1,5 KN Minimum Bearing Capacity
• Min. 6mm, Max. 15mm Grate Opening
• Between -20°C and +80°C Long Term Temperature Resistance
all the features of our product.
Drain® Parapet Conventional Outlets are designed considering European standards and made of
polyurethane. Besides being environmentally friendly, these outlets are produced to be resistant to
UV/infrared rays, well-known effects of environmental pollution, and shock and impact. There are
certainly no air bubbles, gaps or tears in the outlets. Outlets can resist between -20 °C and +80 °C.
Sealing sleeves selected according to the roof cover are laminated to outlet can provide a perfect
match with roof membrane.