• Stainless Steel Body
• Stainless Steel Outlet
• Stainless Steel Emergency Part
• A1, Non Flammable
• Used with Liquid Membrane
• Flanged (Suitable for all types of roofs)
• Safe Bolted Joint
• Thanks to long discharge pipe, can be go through thick insulation.
• To Direct Connection to HDPE Pipelines
• H 1,5: 1,5 KN Minimum Carrying Capacity
• -20°C and 80°C Long Term Temperature Resistance
all the features of our product.
Drain Siphonic stainless steel roof outlets are designed considering European standards and
empowered with steel spigots, which creates a siphonic effect in the gutter. Besides being
environmentally friendly, these outlets are produced to be resistant to UV/infrared rays, well known effects of environmental pollution, and shock and impact. The gravel grate on outlets has minimum 1.5 kN loading capacity, and outlets can resist between -20C and +80. Sealing flange on outlets can provide a perfect surface to be sticked to liquid membrane.